Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: WDW's new "Laugh Floor" attraction pushes back official opening to Spring 07  (Read 1179 times)

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Geez, it figures that I partly planned our January trip around this attraction opening and now its delayed... Oh well, guess I'll need to go back in the Spring time to lol

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/archive/2006/12/21/wdw-s-new-laugh-floor-attraction-pushes-back-its-official-opening-to-spring-2007-show-to-receive-minor-retooling.aspx

Offline PcMan

• Kingda Ka
  • Yo
    • techhi.net
I haven't been to Disney / Universal in 15 years.
I know since then there have been many new Hotels / motels and places to stay.
I need input on what and where to stay and or best times/deals.
I may try to get down there this year.
I here that I can stay onsite and get in early with a flashbot type pass  ??
is this worth it  ?
What can you guys recommend

thanks
tom
Yo

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Both places make it totally worth your while to stay on property.  Disney has Extra Magic Hours where each day, a park will open either 1-2 hours early for hotel guests only or stay open up to 3 hours late (Leaving Magic Kingdom @ 1AM rocks!).  As it should be, Fast Pass at Disney is free for everybody on a first come first serve basis.  You are also able to use the entire Disney Transport shuttle service and basically never need to drive the entire time.   There are other various perks as well but we'll save those for another time.

Universal allows all hotel guests access to thier "express pass" system.  This is great for hotel guests but LAME for day trippers as it isn't available to them (it used to be available as a upcharge for day guests).

Universal is so lame at this point you don't even need it anyway.  You can do both parks EASILY in 2 days without the express pass because turnstile clicks are so low.  The only exception to this would be Halloween Horror Nights which ONLY allows express pass as a upcharge.

We can talk more later as you get closer to planning a trip.  My wife swears I could go into business doing this for people lol.

Offline OrlandoRocks

• Carousel
That's a good thing that it is getting pushed back to a later date since there has been numerous of bad reviews on the show. I don't want another attraction like Stitch's Great Escape  >:(

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Yeah, I've heard similar rumblings throughout the internet.  Actually, nearly every review was bad which instantly made me fear of another SGE.

RIP Alien Encounter :(