<< < (3/13) > >>

PcMan:
REPEAT - tonight Friday
but for those who missed it

What:    Build it Bigger Coaster Build Off
Where:  Griffon, Renegade  ++
When:   10pm Dec. 14th 2007  again at 1am 

Channel:   The Science channel

Danny Forster launches headlong into scream engineering --- building, designing and riding some of the greatest roller coasters on the planet. Danny works with two construction teams who create every exacting detail to make the ride both scary and safe.

coastermom:

--- Quote from: pcman on December 14, 2007, 08:38:06 PM ---REPEAT - tonight Friday
but for those who missed it

What:    Build it Bigger Coaster Build Off
Where:  Griffon, Renegade  ++
When:   10pm Dec. 14th 2007  again at 1am 

Channel:   The Science channel

Danny Forster launches headlong into scream engineering --- building, designing and riding some of the greatest roller coasters on the planet. Danny works with two construction teams who create every exacting detail to make the ride both scary and safe.

--- End quote ---

Also on Saturday morning at 11 AM ...

PcMan:
Really Big Things Giant Roller Coaster 
Maybe see yourself on TV  ?

Discovery Science Channel

Feb 01, 7:00 pm
Feb 02, 2:00 am
Feb 03, 12:00 pm

Matt Rogers rides the king of the rollercoaster's, tries to unravel the mysteries of the universe and plays like a kid at the world's largest water park.

(60 minutes)

PcMan:

on NOW  science channel

Roller Coaster
TV-PG, CC

At Six Flags Magic Mountain the worlds longest, fastest and tallest Flying Roller Coaster is under construction.
If the Park can't get the ride up, tested and ready for the Spring break crowds 2007 this 21 million dollar investment won't be worth a penny.

http://science.discovery.com/tv-schedules/daily.html

WadeJ:
I haven't actually watched it to make sure but G4 has been showing the Dark Knight previews which I presume will contain the footage from media day.

I have it DVR'ed so I'll let you all know if any of us are actually on it when I get a sec to watch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version