Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Employees Wanted @ Gadv!

<< < (2/16) > >>

Hannah:
Hmmm ? If I applied on Monday, When do you think I would start working?  Can you work two positions at Great Adventure?   Could I landscape during the day and operate a ride at night. How many hours can you work? Is it unlimited hours  or is there an O.T. limit.   

If people who work or worked at the park could help me that would be great.  What are the chances of starting out at 11 or 12 dollars an hour ..or do noobs always start off at $7 an hour?

WadeJ:
Overlord, just to make sure you are aware, not all positions start that low.  And actually, I don't think any do now since they bumped them up.  For instance, positions in Entertainment start around 8 bucks and can go up quite a bit from there.  It really all depends on you proving yourself and having skills to do the job.  You can move up fairly quickly to where you are now or possibly even more.

I guess what I'm saying is that it doesn't hurt to check into it and ask :)

David Jr:
SFI couldn't afford me ::).

rjholla2003:
I believe Park Services starts at $8 an hour now too.  I was making $8.55 last summer as a lead and the frontline employees weren't making much less than I was.

rjholla2003:
Hannah, I will tell you right now that working doubles is murder.  But, if you want to do that, you would have to talk to your department.  It's preferred that if you work extra hours that you do it for your home department.

Here's the number for Human Resources: 732/928-2000 x2635

Give them a ring.  I'm sure they can answer any questions you have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version