Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Tee Pee  (Read 1715 times)

Offline CoasterPete

• Jungleland Express
Tee Pee
« on: April 04, 2007, 04:00:37 PM »
After reading through the Photo TR's from opening day, I noticed the Super Tee Pee is empty.  Does anyone know what for?  Also, wouldn't it be a pretty cool idea if the park put a themed ride inside the Tee Pee rather than a store?  Perhaps a theme scrambler.   Just an idea. 

Thanks,

Pete
Florida's hidden secret.....the Dania Beach Hurricane!

Offline ChuckR

• Would you just look at it?
  • Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
Re: Tee Pee
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 04:45:30 PM »
I think a scrambler would be pretty neat in there, but I don't know how big the footprint is of that.

Offline PcMan

• Kingda Ka
  • Yo
    • techhi.net
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 05:52:59 PM »
one of those Sky dive machines.
I seen one near Universal Studies Fl.
I will hit it up next time I go.

Yo

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 06:41:06 PM »
This is one of those factoids I wish I wrote down from the tour.  If I recall, they are going to convert the Teepee to the character meals location (breakfast with Bugs, etc.)

Offline CoasterPete

• Jungleland Express
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 07:03:37 PM »
Ok, the character meals isn't such a bad idea either.  I too am not sure about the footprint size for any ride that could fit in there, but it sure would be a neat idea.  Thanks for the info, Wade.

Thanks,
Pete
Florida's hidden secret.....the Dania Beach Hurricane!

Offline peterpjr

• Human Locker
  • Parachute Training Center
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 08:13:09 PM »
This is one of those factoids I wish I wrote down from the tour.  If I recall, they are going to convert the Teepee to the character meals location (breakfast with Bugs, etc.)

The tee pee would be a great place for the character meals.  I recall reading (not sure if on here) that the Johnny Rockets was going to go where the Carnegie Deli is but the sign was on the hold hamburger place.  I hope that is the case as the sandwiches are good at the deli.  I think the best meal option in the park.  They are not cheap but they beat anything else.  The  sandwiches are huge and enough for two people.

Offline David Jr

• Parachute Training Center
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 08:17:51 PM »

Good idea. If anything bad ever happened to the Big Tee Pee, i'd cry.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 08:20:31 PM by David Jr »
Are you ready to send those commies running back to their mommies?

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 10:24:07 PM »
Same here David :)  They better not mess with the tee pee!

I'm actually glad they are doing this (if its the case) because having these special events in the same room and eating areas as the other guests is just lame to me.  This can make it much more special.

Peter, the Deli should be staying.  It was rumored that the creamery would go in there but I saw on Monday that its going just to the left of it.  Great American Hamburger has definately been tagged as Johnny Rockets which was annouced during our tour :)