Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Flash Pass  (Read 1282 times)

Offline peterpjr

• Human Locker
  • Parachute Training Center
Flash Pass
« on: April 04, 2007, 10:14:24 PM »
While looking at the new Great Adventure web site on Sixflags.com , I noticed this description on how you use flash pass:

USING THE FLASH PASS
The Flash Pass does not require any sort of reservation or pre-determined arrival time. All you have to do is choose your ride, and follow the directions provided. The Flash Pass is good for four priority boarding opportunities, however you want to use them:

1 person on 4 rides
2 people on 2 rides
4 people on 1 ride

http://sixflags.com/greatAdventure/tickets/flashpass.aspx

Is this correct?  Gadv uses the Q-Bots where you reserve the ride and come back a designated time.  This looks like a description of the Flash Pass coupon system where you are give a certain number of flash pass coupons and you can use them however you like.  I like this system better and wish Gadv would go to it.  Magic Mountain uses it.

Am I reading this right?  Did anyone else catch this?

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
Re: Flash Pass
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 01:16:11 AM »
...Six Flags messed up on the site. Flashpass will operate just like it did yesteryear.  Please dont be discouraged by this.

Offline Ogolo

• Rolling Thunder
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 07:07:58 AM »
I saw people using the Flash Pass on Nitro on Opening day.
"Ride time is now" and they all ran to the Flashpass entrance.
Go Figure!!  I just had to laugh.

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 07:09:35 AM »
And it should be noted that it more than likely is NOT Great Adventure that messed up the Flash Pass part of GAd's site, but rather someone at corporate.  The local parks REALLY need to control their own websites, and be accountable for them.  After all, accurate information is important, and bad information can be worse than no information at all.  And who gets to deal with the upset guest, face to face?  It sure isn't corporate...

Offline peterpjr

• Human Locker
  • Parachute Training Center
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 08:47:07 AM »
...Six Flags messed up on the site. Flashpass will operate just like it did yesteryear.  Please dont be discouraged by this.

I was not discouraged, I was hoping they were going to the coupon system.....