Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: SFNE April 21st Photo Report  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
SFNE April 21st Photo Report
« on: April 28, 2007, 12:57:38 PM »
So we (myself and Melissa) went to SFNE on the 21st of April... we had fun. We met up with our friends Kyle and Jenna. The park was pretty busy and Superman broke a lot. I'm guessing it's from all of the flooding they had the week prior... Supes was closed for about 4 days, and just opened up Thursday... who knows. We ended up getting about 6 or 7 rides on it (thanks to Gold Bot) and walked on everything else (thanks to Gold Bot). Cyclone was running really good, I thought, but still heavily trimmed. Pandemonium gave us the most disorienting ride I've ever had. The new Wiggles World section looks good, but I wish they would have kept the old kids section since they had TONS of trees. Now ALL of the trees are gone, and they made the blacktop red, so it's really really bright!  It was a fabulous day, and I took plenty of pictures, as usual. Here are a few...

Cyclone with an empty train

Pandemonium Fun

Thunderbolt

Superman

More Superman

More photos can be viewed here...
http://family.webshots.com/album/558842191LxWhSy

Thanks for the fun, Rob.  8)

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
Re: SFNE April 21st Photo Report
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 05:50:45 PM »
^Where are you standing for that shot ? I like it .

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
Re: SFNE April 21st Photo Report
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 07:16:42 PM »
I was standing in the pathway under the "grand finale" of the ride... I like it too.

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!