Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: I e-mailed the park to ask about rise and scream and the answer I  (Read 1189 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
got was they start the week after memorial day and will be every mon - thurs. i know this was already out there but my question was about BAFF Coups. We are bring two friends on a thursday in june and wanted to go to rise and scream . We were told that it was ok to use  the BAFF Coups.  So off we go . Just  a FYI  .

Offline PcMan

• Kingda Ka
  • Yo
    • techhi.net
SO did they say what rides will be open on what days or if it will posted on the website.
Or do we just go and find out at the park the day of  ?

thanks
Yo

Offline Fjask

• Affiliate
  • Carousel
Thats not fair, I have work on the weekdays...  :(

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
They said nothing about what rides will be open only that it was mon - thurs and that it was an hour earloy. i figure if they even open the worst rides in the park like SM or RMT then it is worth it not to wait on line later in the day if the park is packed. i think they will try to get nitro / toro / kk and the big rides running but one will have to wait and see. i am planning a trip the 7th and 14 th  of june . Well see if the kids get up early enough to get there for 9 or 9;30 when it opens.