Latest Updates > Site News

Wade MIA for bit

<< < (2/2)

WadeJ:
Good luck RJ!  And I still get to play Spot RJ @ wdw lol

Chuck, HHN is still on for Oct 6th.  I'm probably doing BGA on the 7th as well :)

coastermom:
Good luck RJ enjoy WDW .....

Wade having kids and a job and well I understand but we all know how it is even if we don't have all those stresses. That is why we ride coasters to relieve all that stress!! :)

WadeJ:
sadly, its the job that is getting the best of me. Add a pregnant wife with two kids .... well, lol   Fortunately, I have wap on my smartphone to keep me updated on walks between buildings or on the train.

rjholla2003:
I'll let you know when I have some perks to pass on Wade. ;)  You visit so much, you might get better deals anyway, lol.  We definitely have to catch up though since we never did at Gadv other than media things.  Don't let that job destroy you now!

sfgadvfreak:
One more adding to this MIA list.  I've been MIA for quite some time now.  During the summer, work took my life over.  Right now, I'm at college and barely have time to browse the boards.  To my supirse, I did not even know chiller was being torn down until about 2 weeks ago!  I'll try to stop by more, but as it seems that college is bogging me down  ;(.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version