Industry > Trip Reports and Meeting Plans

What do you guys think I should do this year?

(1/8) > >>

ChuckR:
Alright, so I am definitely going to Cali this March for Solace. I am hitting DCA, DL, SFMM and KBF.

This August I want to go on a big trip somewhere else. I have a few options but I don't know which one to choose from. Here are the possiblities...

-Worlds of Fun, Six Flags St. Louis, Silver Dollar City and Celebration City, Magic Springs, Six Flags Over Texas and Six Flags Fiesta Texas

-Dells(Mt. Olympus, Timber Falls Adventure Park), Six Flags Great America, Indiana Beach, Holiday World, Beech Bend, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom

-Paramount Carowinds, Myrtle Beach Area, Six Flags Over Georgia, Lake Winnie, Dollywood, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Paramount Kings Dominion

-Great Escape, La Ronde, Six Flags Darien Lake, Paramount Canada Wonderland, Canobie Lake, Lake Compounce, Six Flags New England

Which one would you choose?

chilled182:
do the dells trip.  I would kil to get out there.

sfgadvfreak:
I also agree with Nick.  You get to hit up some kickin' woodies out there, probably most of the top 10 in the country.

Bubba Z:
No brainier, DELLS.  Save the Texas, Tennessee trip for Sept /October when it's still warm out west compared to here. Dollywood in December was also one of my favorite trips last year.

2006,  Year of the wooden coaster.  That's basically what I've planed my trips on  around this season.

Trip 1 : Sept/ October  
Trip 2 : opening day  
Trip 3 : Sept/October
Trip 4 : June July

Is when I would do those trips

chilled182:
Dollywood in december is nice, except for none of the outside roller coasters are opened!  Ive been to that twice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version