Other Stuff > Anything Goes

Tivo

(1/3) > >>

overlord:
Is it worth getting? If so, what size? Also can i get the videos onto my computer? Any help will be appreciated.

blazzinmatt:
I LOVE my TiVo. It is definitely one of the best investments you can make. As for getting it on your Hard Drive I will leave that up to Stew as he handles all info in that are. But I really do recommend getting it if you can.

chilled182:
everyone on this board will tell you tivo is worth it.  f you get it, that means one more person that can tape stuff and put it on the internet for me to watch!

snowboard101:
Tivo is like the greatest tv invention! I just got one for my room for christmas. Yes there is some way to get it on your computer but im clueless how but my dad does it so it's possibal. For size hmm I got a 40 hour and its fine I guess as long as you set the recording quality to basic.

If you have the extra cash I would by the DVD recorder one.  If not no matter what size you get will do.  And I recomend getting lifetime membership.

Steve:
I really should get this, but the thig is I never watch TV untill after 9 or so because I am out alot.
I will get it so I can tape shows that I miss.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version