Clementon Park and Splash World > Clementon Park and Splash World Chit Chat

Clementon Discussion, Pictures and Updates

<< < (2/41) > >>

darkridedan:
I hope to find out. I only stayed a few minutes. Maybe next time.  ;D

Does anybody remember if they were able to walk around the exterior of the carousel building before the tigers came? My last visit to the park was in 1983 before the tigers.

I took a few more pictures and put them in this album:
http://darkridedan.smugmug.com/gallery/3910205/1/226895388

WadeJ:
Last I recall, that area was so overgrown with crap that you couldn't hardly see the building from the lake.  I'm guessing they did some massive clearing there.  Plus, with falling star coming out, that is right in front of it so maybe they plan to open that whole area up?

PcMan:

--- Quote from: darkridedan on November 29, 2007, 07:43:37 PM ---
Does anybody remember if they were able to walk around the exterior of the carousel building before the tigers came? My last visit to the park was in 1983 before the tigers.

--- End quote ---
Since 1983  ?  so you never been on J2 ?
As I remember the last few times I seen the Tiger show and bear show
behind the carousel building they had the Tiger cages and a old Camping trailer for the animal crew.
So we could not walk behind but we could walk in the front.

This carousel brings back many memories as a child,when we used to swim in the lake my Mom (god rest her soul) used to setup the blanket under a giant willow tree between the lake and the carousel and she would just listen to the music all day (Johnny Mathis type music).
We owned this park.After school and in the summer swimming and playing pinball all day and Kicking but on the biggest best Flyers around.

this is from Today, they drain down the lake in the winter.
I used to ice skate here in the winter.
click below for larger size

Robert T Ackerman:
Dan - How does it feel to be an all-American??

Medusa32:
Jack Rabbit is coming down before next season. I am waiting for an email that will tell me when it will start but it should be any day now.

Damn he still has those red lights on top of that golf cart...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version