Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: TR Fenway Park Tour 12/2/07  (Read 1568 times)

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
TR Fenway Park Tour 12/2/07
« on: December 06, 2007, 09:40:22 PM »
Since we were in Boston for a party, we figured we might as well take a tour of Fenway Park since we had never been there before.  We've toured a couple different baseball stadiums and Fenway was the most disappointing.  At other stadiums, we were able to pose for pictures in the dugouts and even go in the locker rooms.  Fenway never allows the tour groups in the dugouts and only sometimes allows access to the warning track.  Due to the off-season construction, we weren't allowed near the field.  It was nice to be able to say we went to Fenway, but the tour itself didn't offer much.  On to the pictures:

Offline Dubya91

• Affiliate
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ma! The Meatloaf!
    • Who I Really Am!!
Re: TR Fenway Park Tour 12/2/07
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 06:43:25 PM »
You got a pretty cool tour with some awesome pictures however i hope a crane like falls and breaks the green monster or something, I cannot stand Boston at all
Your Reigning 2008 Updates Coaster Draft Champion!

[[image removed due to size restrictions]]

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 06:51:02 PM »
I miss Fenway they have the best hot dogs in the game.  When I lived on the Cape we would go to games all the time.

How many people went on the tour with you? Do you call the stadium ahead of time,  or can you go spur of the moment?    Last question,  What are they actually doing to the stadium. Adding seats or re fixing what they had.  It's been so long since I've been, I don't even see the Jimmy Fund Billboard.

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 12:01:22 PM »
They are adding 800 more seats for next season. I am going up to Boston again this year and probably SFNE as well. My friend said his sister is getting us tickets for a cheaper price than face value. I cannot turn down this deal. Just hope they are good seats. :) I LOOOOVE going to Boston.

Offline Dubya91

• Affiliate
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ma! The Meatloaf!
    • Who I Really Am!!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 04:04:20 PM »
I try and avoid Boston any way possible....

Why drive 6 hours up there, when I can go to NY, a better city, and is only 15 min away?
Your Reigning 2008 Updates Coaster Draft Champion!

[[image removed due to size restrictions]]

Offline overlord

• Graphc Designer
  • Administrator
  • Green Lantern
  • Batman has no limits.
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 04:26:53 PM »
Boston is so much nicer than New York. The only exciting parts for me in NYC are around 40-50th street. But Boston has so many places you can explore and check out. I love it!