Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Chit Chat

How many rides did you get on Ka this year?

(1/6) > >>

ChuckR:
How many launches did you expierence on Kingda Ka? What was your favorite one?

I was lucky enough to get 76 rides on it, maybe get another one by the end of the year. I got them all because of the commercial shoot and being lucky, by going on days when there was a station wait for it.

I got to say though my favorite one was the first time I went on it. I hopped in the front row of Muffin and there was me and my cousin in the front row. In the second row were these two guys and the rest of the train was filled with water dummies. I got off the ride with my jaw down and I said to myself, "Wow, I got to do that again." Another time was last Sunday when I rode it with Diana and my cousin. We literally dissapeared into the fog when we reached the top of it, it was AMAZING!

Share your experiences....

MForce23:
I was lucky enough to get 72 rides on KK and maybe a couple more before the season is over....
    Look at Chuck's post to see my best expieriences.

snowboard101:
72 and 76!! Wow, I got on 10 times but I only went 3 times when it was open.

rjholla2003:
61 thanks to the shoot, and hopefully grabbing number 62 this friday.  Or, I might be nice and sit one out so my gf can catch up to me with her Ka rides.  She's at 60.

ChuckR:
Yeah the Shoot did help us out, ALOT. It was also a fun time, getting splitting headaches from marathoning Ka.

RJ, you got to ride Ka at night!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version