Latest Updates > Your Great Adventure Updates

Glow In The Park Parade

(1/4) > >>

PcMan:

from www.screamscape.com/html/six_flags_great_adventure.htm

Glow In The Park Parade - Confirmed - (1/16/08) We?ve got some new details about the new Glow In The Park parade being created for Six Flags Great Adventure and Six Flags Mexico. The parade is being created by Gary Goddard Entertainment who is working with Raul Rodriguez to design the floats (known for his work with the Rose Parade floats) and the music score for the parade is being created by Benoit Jutras, a composer known to Cirque du Soleil fans for his work on O (Bellagio), La Nouba (WDW), Mystere (Treasure Island) as well as Dragone?s La Reve (Wynn). The night time parade will feature five major floats covered in lights and a cast full of singers, dancers, stilt-walkers, puppets and much more.

rjholla2003:
Only 5 floats?  I hope they are spaced out, lol.  I was thinking more like 8-10. 

GADVwow:
Five floats?

I sure hope they don't overpromote and overhype this thing...

WadeJ:
Me thinks it might have something to do with finding enough talent for this parade.  It will be worth the hype though.

Btw - open auditions are March 9th and 16th from 12 to 4 at showcase theatre if you wish to be a part of this parade :)

Ogolo:
Here is a video of the parde in Six Flags Mexico.
It actually looks pretty good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyme9fNE2co

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version