Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs game  (Read 1696 times)

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs game
« on: April 15, 2008, 09:38:48 PM »
Here's a couple pictures from the AAA baseball game that we went to at the brand new stadium here in Allentown, PA.  The Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs were playing the Richmond Braves.  Little did we know when we bought the tickets a couple months ago that we would witness their first ever win.  After starting off 0-11, they finally won last night.  We found the food and merchandise prices to be higher than expected, but the tickets and parking were both reasonably priced.  It was a fun time and we'll definitely return.  It worked out well that the game wasn't very crowded so we were able to move around and try out a bunch of different seats on the left side, right side, and behind home plate.

On to the pictures...

Mascot signing autographs:

Good to know!   :wink: (Wade will understand this one)

Here's a sample of the food prices:

They actually won a game!!!

Offline chilled182

• Affiliate
  • Spinmeister
    • http://www.eastcoastcoasters.com
Re: Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs game
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 09:42:33 PM »
my college radio station is covering a lot of their games this year!!
Cabrini College
www.eastcoastcoasters.com
It's an East Coast Thing!

Offline GADVwow

• Kingda Ka
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 09:53:50 PM »
And the food prices may seem high, but they are actually substantially lower than Six Flags, for most items....

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 05:41:13 AM »
We were commenting that the Vitamin Water was only 25 cents cheaper than Six flags which isn't exactly cheapl  :)  You can get that in any grocery store for $1.

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 09:56:42 AM »
It's nice to see you enjoy baseball (I think) almost as much as you do coasters.

I think we should start your own thread with all the parks you visit.  If you get out to Michigan, could you stop in Lansing and visit the Lugnuts!

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 10:00:07 AM by Bubba Z »

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 09:05:27 PM »
Yes, I do like baseball, but don't really have a favorite team or anything.  I basically root for anyone but the Red Sox.  Rich is a Kansas City Royals fan.  This was the first time we had ever been to a minor league game.  We also enjoy touring the various baseball stadiums whenever we're in the area.

As for Michigan, I do want to ride Shivering Timbers again, but who knows when that will happen.