Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: USF/IOA trip a ride on the Simpsons ....  (Read 1350 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
USF/IOA trip a ride on the Simpsons ....
« on: May 05, 2008, 08:33:23 PM »
OK so we went to the Hard Rock Hotel ... Which was great BTW ... Thursday was our big day at USF . We really wanted to get a ride on the simpsons which in Tech . Rehersals doesn't have express even for Hotel guests. So we were at the gates at 8:30 and in the park for a litte before 9 then the run for the ride began. There was a 10 min wait at 9:05 . We rode and I have to say they are the same cars at BTTF . The story is cute and we got first row which makes a HUGE difference . As we rode again on Sunday morning and rode in the back row and it was not as good.
THe lines for this thing were HUGE I mean we got there Sat morning at 9:30 and after only 30 min of park opening it was well over a 60 min wait. If not longer .

We had a great trip the Mummy is amazing . The hulk is good and the dragons were great we are still not able to agree on the better side . I like ICE and the kids like FIRE.

There is a building going up for HP right behind the Flying Unicorn Kiddie coaster .

We had great weather and thank goodness for the hotel express as the lines on Friday and Saturday were HUGE . 75 Min for Dudley 's water ride and over 90 min for the HULK >>>

My daughter enjoyed her Sweet 16 trip and we have LOTS of pictures here are three of my favs .

Image Hosting

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
Re: USF/IOA trip a ride on the Simpsons ....
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 07:45:36 PM »
I'm surprised they used the same cars for the Simpsons ride. I thought the cars were the main reason they got complaints about BTTF... maybe I'm wrong? I can't wait to ride the Mummy again... that ride is so awesome. I aggree with your kids about the Dragons though, Fire owns LOL.

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
Re: USF/IOA trip a ride on the Simpsons ....
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 07:46:06 PM »
Oh, and the pictures aren't working for some reason...

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!