Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: 6F Requires You To Check All Bags Before Each Roller Coaster at $1 Per Ride  (Read 5074 times)

Offline rjholla2003

• Admini-what?!
  • Administrator
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ehh, What's Up Doc!
Dan, there are four large signs in the outer mall stating the locker policy before you get to the ticket boothe, or the locker building. Not that people read them...
Peep the concept, you've got progress, you've got congress
We protest in hopes they confess, just proceed on your conquest
I ain't got no gavel, I ain't finna fight nobody battle
I just wanna be free, I ain't finna be nobody's chattel

Offline Ogolo

• Rolling Thunder
I noticed they stopped the non-stop rule announcements as you enter the park.
It seems to be mostly music now.
I kinda think people needed to hear the rules!

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
It may or may not be the straw that breaks the camels back but they do do it in USF/IOA and I am hearing more and more parks doing it . I just don't get the flip flop issue but I am going to try the seat belt thing I am also pretty sure on Hulk I had kept my flip flops on and there wasn't an issue with it because there is a floor on that ride . I wonder if it would work on Nitro too.  ???

Offline Dubya91

• Affiliate
  • Kingda Ka
  • Ma! The Meatloaf!
    • Who I Really Am!!
Im gonna come from the left field warning track with these few but

- Why not just paint something on the platform for each car, I.E. the front row, row 1 would have its own spot for stuff, and people can put flip flops and souvenirs in that section, almost like parking? Probably stupid but theoretically could work.

-What ever happened to just putting stuff in bins, just like on Rolling Thunder? Thats the most simple, and easy way to do things if you ask me

-Nickel and Diming only manages to anger people, what I believe should be done is that its $1 that you pay, but later can be refunded if you show a receipt or something along that line. Almost a deposit, the lockers don't cost much at all the maintain yet money can still be made for the people that just say the heck with it.

Probably pointless and restatements, but that is my $0.02

(BTW, Just got back from Canada ;))
Your Reigning 2008 Updates Coaster Draft Champion!

[[image removed due to size restrictions]]

Offline darkridedan

• Affiliate
  • Great American Scream Machine
    • My Smugmug Gallery
It would be nice to have loose article bins on the train. If they could be connected to a powersource that locks the bins along with the harnesses, it would be even better. It would be add weight to the train. The front row would have to put their goods on the sides.
Prepare to weather the storm!
ROLLING THUNDER

Offline darkridedan

• Affiliate
  • Great American Scream Machine
    • My Smugmug Gallery
Wow RJ. Either I missed the signs or never paid them any mind.  We guests are wondering what ride we'll do first and you can spot every out-of-place trash can...or something like that.  :D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 08:53:08 AM by darkridedan »
Prepare to weather the storm!
ROLLING THUNDER