Clementon Park and Splash World > Clementon Park and Splash World Trip Reports and Meeting Plans

PTR: Clementon Park 6/22/08

<< < (3/5) > >>

Mysterio:
The lick? And I understand about the parks past and everything with that, don't get me wrong. I just had a "unpleasant" visit in the park. I am sure I had a off day but with a trip report it is when you share what happens. I put my opinion in this. And I am sure it is smoother, but I told you I'm spolied of rides that are smooth. :P

And I am going to be truthful, I haven't followed Clementon Park at all except about hearing the ride's name changes. I didn't know about the flume or anything about that going into the park.

PcMan:

I think the park is getting better not worse.
Yes there are rides that SHOULD BE OPEN and when they are it won't seem as crowed but on any given Summer Sunday it will be crowded.

Yes this was a very Negative report
I myself LOVE coasters that are rough as many others do. You should have rode it the year it opened  :)
Maybe they can buld a "kiddie coaster" for those that don't like Riding Tsunami more then 9 TIMES  ;).

I'm taking my mother in-law and her grand kids AFTER they get more rides open.
But the park is going in the right direction but with new owners it will take time.
And all the Photos I see of the riders on the coaster all have Smiles on their face  :)
 to me this ride gets better the more I ride in in a row

HHmmm you rode it 9 times  and you think it sucks ?

Medusa when will they be running 2 trains ?

Mysterio:
^Again, I was there the entire day and it was something I could ride cause everyone in the group wanted to do at different points of the day.

Medusa32:
We did two trains saturday night. They only want to do it when its really busy.

ChuckR:
All I am saying is that if you don't like "rough" coasters, Then don't get high hopes for Gravity Group, CCI, or other S&S woodies...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version