Clementon Park and Splash World > Clementon Park and Splash World Trip Reports and Meeting Plans

PTR: Clementon Park 6/22/08

<< < (4/5) > >>

darkridedan:
Josh, I can remember describing Clementon in the same way, but I think Great Adventure can fit inside its own parking lot! I like to compare the park with an ocean-side pier or an FEC with a huge coaster. It's not on par with a Knoebels or Kennywood and the prices shouldn't be the same; still too high. It's run by latter-day Priemier/ Six Flags execs who made an art form of closing rides, so that is something we have to expect. There was a little of that at Indiana Beach as well. But the park looks allot nicer than it did just last year when the picnic area was paved with dirt. The King Kahuna area looks great! They rehabbed the area around the Clementon Belle as well.  

Did you ride Hellcat in the front? I liked it up there but the others can have the back seat!

Mc Donalds on Cross Keys Road in Sicklerville! Yeah, I'm fat.

Mysterio:
I rode Hellcat front row on my first ride; it was my most enjoyable. The first drop actually was great in the front on my first ride.

Robert T Ackerman:

--- Quote from: Mysterio on June 23, 2008, 10:00:53 AM ---The lick?

--- End quote ---

THE LICK : Phrase that was popularized in the seventies (continuing in limited use through the eighties) that meant "the stuff" , i.e., the best-of-the-best of an given category.
Man, that new caddy is the lick.     :P

WadeJ:
So what you are saying is that bubba is old :D

Robert T Ackerman:
Don't worry, we're bringing it back :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version