Latest Updates > Site News

Site Update

<< < (2/12) > >>

Mysterio:
I love it, though my only thing is that the Navigation looks like it should be for Fright Fest of Fahrenheit. :P

Yeah, adding the park to this would be PERFECT! Though I have to admit, Firefox<3

GADVwow:
And now something is making it load very slooooowly, as happened once before.  I am not sure why.

WadeJ:

--- Quote from: GADVwow on June 28, 2008, 05:54:31 PM ---And now something is making it load very slooooowly, as happened once before.  I am not sure why.

--- End quote ---

That would be our host pissing me off again.  I get alert emails from the forum engine when the database starts to slow down.  So I always know when this is happening.

Once again, I'll be pestering them.  After all, I do pay them!!!

The slow down has zero to do with the changes though.  Its the same code with no upgrades.

Millennium Force 44:

--- Quote from: WadeJ on June 28, 2008, 04:07:12 PM ---I was figuring on using different coaster photos to indicate read/unread posts, etc.

--- End quote ---

That would be sweet. I think the site looks great!

Cyclonic:
I think I like the layout, because the forums are what I think most folks come here for anyway, but I need sunglasses for the color, I liked the cool blue tones better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version