Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Any good Coupons for Dorney Park out there??  (Read 1263 times)

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
Any good Coupons for Dorney Park out there??
« on: July 15, 2008, 10:13:36 PM »
My friends and I are looking into taking all our kids out to Dorney one day after my trip to WDW and IOA . I wanted to know if there were any good Coupons out there and where I can get some ... Thanks  :)

Offline coastersue

• Spinmeister
Re: Any good Coupons for Dorney Park out there??
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 05:41:25 AM »
I've seen TV commercials saying there's discount coupons at Taco Bell and Burger King, but I don't know how much they're worth.  If you go on a weekday, Rich will be there working security.

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 05:57:21 AM »
I had coupons that were good for about $15 off, but they might be expired now. I will check when I get to work. When are you going to be at IOA? I'm going to be there next Monday and Wednesday.

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 10:47:28 AM »

Sue thanks for the info on Taco Bell and Burger King I will have to go check them out.  Now before we go I will have to let you know so we can look for Rich and Say HI .

Frissbeking .. Nope won't be at IOA untill Aug . We are booked at the Royal Pacific from Aug 2- Aug 5 .. We will be in WDW from 8/26-8/2 My kids are busting to go on Vacation now . I can't wait either looking forward to WDW's new Toy Story Mania ride . And well anything in IOA/USF is great since we were just there in May . Well me and one daughter anyway . Ok guys thanks for the Help ..:)