Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Chit Chat

If you were in charge (Part1: Kingda Ka)

<< < (3/3)

rjholla2003:
I believe it's just the part that goes under the launch track.

Also, the word is "queue.  There is no "n" in the word.  A lot of people have been typing it wrong on a lot of boards and I don't want you to be one of them. :wink:

G_Adv_123:
I think we are going to see the old queue again next season.  As far as the hot sun goes, all they have to do is get one of those sun tent things (a la Nitro) and theme the colors to Ka and the rest of the queue.

gadvrider2:
I would place some sort of see through  tunnel over the launch so that it can still launch in the rain. I also would get rid of that horn before the launch, and make some tiger sound. I would also place a Statue of a tiger with its mouth open by the launch track, and put the radar inside the mouth.

chilled182:
The tunnel is a must, for protection.  This is the only way Six Flags could make the queue safe again because of the accident

For those who have made the trip out west..  The GOLIATH queue i feel is amazing.  I would do something similar to that.. masking the tunel with a great amount of huge leaved plants and such.  Ofcourse, because of the view problem, parts would have to be left open to see king in all its glory.  

But its supposed to be a jungle, so misters, perhaps a tunner or some sort.. and a great amount of tribal-jungle theming

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version