Latest Updates > Site News

New Host Coming Soon

(1/4) > >>

WadeJ:
I've been insanely busy these past two weeks so I wasn't fully aware just how crappy this host has become.  I've had issues with slow performance and being completely disconnected at least 10 times in just the last day.  So I started this new thread since the other one went slightly off-topic and isn't really applicable any more.

Here is where we are at:

- Our new host has been chosen, paid for and is already online
- We've been working on test migrations to the new host to find the most effective way to move the site
- Many individuals are working VERY hard on some major site upgrades and much needed overhauls in certain aspects
- A major announcement will be coming towards the end of the Six Flags season

Please hang with us and unfortunately continue to put up with this sucky host for about one more month.  IMO, it isn't worth shaking things up and potentially incurring major extended downtime with only a few weeks to go.  Once November hits our traffic tends to take a dive anyway.

-peace :D

GADVwow:
Wade...thanks for all you do.

It is greatly appreciated.

Quite frankly, I am more worried about the future of Six Flags and Great Adventure in particular right now.  It's amazing how badly the company is currently perceived on the market...and how low the stock is, and how sucky the credit markets are.

That all being said, thanks again!

GADVwow, fan of great adventures

AV Matt:
Thanks Wade.

Dubya91:
Awesome! Good to know you have been ontop of this issue!

rjholla2003:
I can't wait.  I wanna kick the server every time I get a server error..which has been at least once a day...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version