Latest Updates > Outpost News

Questions Quirks & Complaints

(1/7) > >>

jglonek:
So again, welcome to Great Adventure Outpost!

We've tried to go through this site and test for issues as thoroughly as possible but as always it's possible to have missed a few. Plus, we aren't sure how everyone feels about the new site, the design and the features.

So we want to hear from you!

We want to know what you think of the new site. We want to know if you find any bugs that need to be worked out, or if there are things you wish to be changed on the site, or things you want to have added. Is something missing from the old site(s) that you want here? Do you not like the theme at all, and the way things are laid out? Tell us!

We want to hear the compliments, but we also want to hear the complaints! This is your site, and we want you to be happy and enjoy coming here and conversing with all the other members. So if there's something we can do to make Outpost better, let us know!

I already know of one thing that's not quite the way we want it yet - the "Sections" part of the Attractions section. We want to make them look MUCH nicer than they do now, and we will work on it!

So to that end, we have created a special forum dedicated to hearing what you guys have to say about the new site! So please, go there and let your views be known so we can continue to improve Great Adventure Outpost!

Ogolo:
The Arcade isn't saving high scores.
How am I supposed to beat Bubba in every game again?
I played that awful Castle Defender game for no gain.
Yes I am that bored right now.

WadeJ:
LOL

Well, um, sorry lol

Were still working on the arcade.  I know all of the games aren't loaded and we were still trying to figure out a way to bring over the existing stats.  More to come :)

Hopefully Ken lasts that long :D

Dubya91:
Can Ackerman keep the title of Grammar Hammer?

Steve:
Of course he can :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version