Great Adventure Boards > Hurricane Harbor

New HH ride?

<< < (4/5) > >>

WadeJ:
That is great news.  The faded slides upon entering the main entrance road really set a bad impression.

This is GOOD news!

Bubba Z:
I guess they did look a little brighter on my way to the castle.

Dubya91:
Heh, time for my !$.02

I thought about it and I am against the one price for the two parks, bear with me here. If you merge them, ultimately you will raise ticket and pass prices because you get the 2 for 1 kind of deal. I say this because I usually never go to HH and if I do ill go once or twice a year and therefore never buy the 3 park simply because I do not use it.

Granted you would expect more improvements, Room is certainly not the issue, even another wavepool would be fine!

Personally, though Dorney is one giant Cluster*WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP!* I liked their Waterpark alot

jglonek:
Dorney even has some neat little things, although I think they got rid of one of them? I remember the deep slide off a little rock, and then right next to it was walking across floating lilly pad's by holding onto a rope. I'd love to do something like that at Hurricane Harbor, and talk about cheap!

Dubya91:
I would Love Lilly Pads in HH, however the crowds that hit HH would overwhelm them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version