Industry > Industry News

Moreys New Wooden Coaster 2013 @ Wildwood

(1/15) > >>

PcMan:
Moreys Wild Woodie @ Wildwood New  for 2013  ?

What: New Wooden Coaster
Where:  Moreys Pier and Hunts pier Wildwood,NJ
When:  2013
Why:  because it's fun

It will Begin on Morys pier dive under the pier cross over the beach on a cable stay bridge onto hunts pier and travel back to hunts.Part of the coaster to be built in the location of the Golden Nugget Mine train coaster which will be torn down (track and trains bought up by Knoebels).

possible name that was brought up by Morys
Wild-Woodie

I / we can post info images of this ongoing proposed coaster which WILL BE BUILT.

check back soon for pics and updates

AV Matt:
Wild Woodie could be a fitting name provided it turns out to be a wild ride and not another watered down GCI.

PcMan:
If the drop under the pier and bunny hops on the bridge look the way they do and may be a good ride only time will tell

here r some pics of many i have and found (still don't know why it's scaling my images down to 530x380 even when i post 640x480 pics ? I tried replying to original post,replying to child post full reply , quick reply ? what I'm i doing wrong)

[/img]

Bridge types \/ (looks like they may be going with the cable stay)

:o

STATION \/

AV Matt:
I'm sure it will be a zippy ride, but it's looking like a typical GCI design to me, so that will mean *some* good pops of air, but mostly a lot of floaty (at best) hills and sweeping curves with little punch. I just wish GCI would make their hills more aggressive like TGG's and not blend them into the overly-banked turns so much. I'd love to see TGG reprofile that layout.

overlord:
Boooo I loved the Go-Karts on Hunt's Pier. They were the best. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version