Latest Updates > Park News

Name That Cub Contest on Today Show

(1/1)

WadeJ:
The folks from Six Flags Wild Safari visited the Today Show on Thursday, March 12th to announce the lion cubs and the contest for naming them.

Check it out!

.msnbcLinks {font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 425px;} .msnbcLinks a {text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px;} .msnbcLinks a:link, .msnbcLinks a:visited {color: #5799db !important;} .msnbcLinks a:hover, .msnbcLinks a:active {color:#CC0000 !important;} Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

jglonek:
Yes I saw this yesterday as the link got passed around safari employees. I didn't even think about posting it, doh!

I hope they don't go with the name Bobo..

overlord:
This is awesome that Gadv & Wild Safari are getting this type of spotlight treatment. Its also great to see new cubs at the park. I cannot wait to take a lap around the safari and get shots of the animals again.

jglonek:
Just as an update to this, the cubs today were named Bakari and Zahra. You can see more pictures of them here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version