Latest Updates > Park News

Funatics Rewards

<< < (2/8) > >>

WadeJ:
Hi guys,

The park was kind enough to provide an update on this for us :).

Basically, if you opted-in for email communications from Six Flags you will start receiving your rewards after each visit to the park starting May 15th. There is no need to provide your Season Pass number, as they already have this information in order to properly track your visits.

Hopefully that helps :). 

Railer:
  I know the "breakdown" of what you get after visit's with your pass. I just wish that they did something Special if you hit, say, 50 visits a Season. I have never hit 50 in a Season, but I did have a year with 40+(I wasn't working, and before I had Kids) And Last Season I had about 30 visit's. I even had a few days when I would open the Park, go home in the Afternoon and come back after Dinner with the Kids and close the Park.

Railer:
 The Program is working properly. People who went yesterday, got Skip The Line Vouchers in their E-Mail this Morning.

Railer:
 Got my "Skip The Line" Pass in my E-Mail this morning. The only problen I have is, we have 3 Passes (mine,Wife,Daughter) and only recieved one Voucher. We signed up with the same E-Mail add. for each Pass. If you have multiple Pass Holders in the House, use diffrent E-Mail's.

Railer:
 Love The Funatics!!! Just got my Parking Upgrade.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version