Latest Updates > Outpost News

A Walk in the Park - Great Adventure

<< < (2/7) > >>

overlord:
If you want to join our team, just follow the link to the GAOutpost Team Page where you can click join this team or sponsor this team. Please, if you can make the walk, then come as it promises to be a fun time walking around with your fellow board members as well as many others. If you can't make the walk, then simply sponsor or donate to the team fund. I set the bar at $100 which is pretty moderate if I may say so seeing we have 300 members.

kingdakafan:
How much do we have to pay to walk? is that the 15 dollars price? Is that 15 dollars for all day admission?

overlord:
Here we go, this should answer alot of questions:

--- Quote ---HOW MUCH IS IT TO REGISTER?

$15.00 for all individual registrants
$10.00 for teams of 10 or more
Children 3 and under ~ FREE
"Cancer Children" ~ FREE

DOES REGISTRATION INCLUDE PARK ADMISSION?

No, but if you raise just $50.00, you will receive a FREE ticket to stay all day at the park. Each walker is eligible for only one ticket. For example, you will not receive two tickets for raising $100. Tickets will be issued the day of the event at walker registration. Please note that tickets are only valid on the day of the walk.

WHAT IF I DON'T RAISE $50.00, CAN I STILL PURCHASE A TICKET TO THE PARK?

Walkers who do not raise $50.00 are still welcome to enjoy the park with a discounted admission ticket. Please visit WWW.SIXFLAGS.COM/CURE to purchase specially priced ticket packages online. Coupons for discounted tickets will also be made available on the day of the walk. A portion of your paid ticket admission will be donated to Cure Kids Cancer.

DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR PARKING AT THE PARK?

Parking is available for all walkers at no charge.
--- End quote ---

More questions can be seen on their FAQ page.

jglonek:
Alright I just registered on the page Clint put up. So far it's me and him! It's pretty self-explanatory on how to sign up on the team.

And I guess I'm the "Anonymous" Because I unclicked to let the general public sponsor me, or something. Trying to see if I can fix that :(

But yeah, anyone who wants to sign up or donate to our team go there!

overlord:
If we raise enough money to hit our goals for the incentives, we may have a contest and raffle off the prizes to the winners. So we are talking a free park ticket, a group of tickets, or even a season pass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version