Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Touring Plan  (Read 1224 times)

Offline emmaxoxo

Touring Plan
« on: August 16, 2009, 05:04:32 PM »
We're coming to GA for our first time, 2 weeks on Wednesday we plan on being at the park for opening.

Has anyone got any tips? Touring Plan? What order to do the coasters in so we can rid them all?

Thanks

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
Re: Touring Plan
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 05:12:01 PM »
First, welcome to the site!  I'm using my phone right now so I'll chime in later with some ideas. Although I'm sure many others will as well :).

To get you started, I would seriously consider either the vip tour or the Gold flash pass. Both will get you on every attraction in one day with no waiting - weather permitting ;).

Offline themeparkrider

• Balin's Jungleland
  • More Flags, More Fun!
    • ThemeParkRider
Re: Touring Plan
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 11:48:10 PM »
Welcome!
 I think you should try something like this: GEt a spot close to superman in the front. Once in the gates, if its eartl morning, go LEFT. Why? Its gonna be less crowded. Try Runaway Train, and while your there, check to see if SkyWay is boarding. Next, ride Bizarro. After, go to Plaza Carnival and check the line for Rolling Thunder. If short, ride the right in front. Next, check out El Toro.  8) Get a middle seat, trust me. After, go to Kingda Ka, and if the line is short, ride! Now, either take the Skyway or walk to Lakefront. Ride SkullMountain in the back. Its fast there.  Then go on FantasyFling or Bucanear. If you haven't go to get a bite to eat. After, check the line for Nitro. If its long, ride Dark Knight, otherwise jump on in the back or middle.  ;D You can go back to Nitro later, at nite. Now return to Western area for log flume of re-rides. Now you can walk aand play games as you please. If its hot, check out the mini-golf areound the Big Wheel. Remember to go on Big Wheel, Treasure Train, Log Flume, Games, and Jolly Rodger. At 5:30 see the dolphin show. Around 8:00 p.m. get in line for Nitro. After do some things in the area and watch the parade! If its Saturday, remember to check out the Fireworks.
Now listen carefully, if you want to get out fast, skip the parade and fireworks and parade and get to the gate quickly, or at the end make a run for it. Remember to enjoy your day.  ;)
-themeparkrider-