Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Chit Chat

In Memory of Steve Urbanowicz..

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bubba Z:
As I have never meet Steve, I have read his book and conversed on line with him. He will be truly missed in the coaster community.  Di, Friends and Family, I'm very sorry to hear about you're loss and wish you my condolences.

DianaR:
You know, now I am really concerned something has happened to Rob/Nitro_230 to. For him to not speak up at this time is extremely strange. Steve is ultimately responsible for the park recognizing Central as it's go to fansite. Steve supported Central with every ounce of his being and if you visit his website it is the only fansite he even links people to. I hope nothing bad has happened to Rob, we just haven't heard from him in a really long time as if he has vanished! Wade? Comments?

ChuckR:
I just want to say he was an awesome guy to chat with on the boards and I was lucky to talk to him for a few times and I always wanted to meet him.

Rest in Peace Steve...

WadeJ:
I have no idea what happened to Rob.  Hopefully he is in good health and safe but at this point, I have no idea.

It would be nice to know so that Central could annouce the winner of the Scavenger Hunt  :roll:

I agree though Di, I'm a bit concerned as to what happened to him.

Deadman:
I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person, but he seemed like a great guy on the various boards I have posted on with him. Rest in peace :(

As for Rob, I have been wondering the same thing, I hope he is ok.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version