Latest Updates > Questions Quirks & Complaints

Protesting Spunkiness!

<< < (3/3)

rjholla2003:

--- Quote from: GADVwow on October 13, 2009, 09:56:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: rjholla2003 on October 13, 2009, 07:08:24 PM ---...and ANYONE with over 1000 posts...

--- End quote ---

Hmmmmm.

We don't want people to post just to post (just to get their post count up).  Then we tell them if they have 1000 posts they can rate people for spunkiness.

Seems a bit counterproductive, counterintuitive and ironic, does it not?

--- End quote ---

I stressed the 'anyone' because he made it seem as if us Admins and Mods were walloping them on purpose, then when it was pointed out that it was based on post count, listed Mods and Admins.

Besides, the pointless posting would only lead to lower spunk, deleted posts, and punishment...which some seem to fear as much as some fear a low post count or low spunk...

overlord:

--- Quote from: GADVwow on October 13, 2009, 09:56:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: rjholla2003 on October 13, 2009, 07:08:24 PM ---...and ANYONE with over 1000 posts...

--- End quote ---

Hmmmmm.

We don't want people to post just to post (just to get their post count up).  Then we tell them if they have 1000 posts they can rate people for spunkiness.

Seems a bit counterproductive, counterintuitive and ironic, does it not?

--- End quote ---

With the 1000 post requirement, it virtually takes away that urge to want to get that many posts just to increase each others spunk purely to increase it.

B-mac:

--- Quote from: Steve on October 13, 2009, 09:15:31 PM ---I just gave myself -10,000 spunk.

If it really is that big of a deal and you really take it personal, we can turn it off.

--- End quote ---

I don't take personally anymore. At first I did, but not anymore.

JetzFan14:

--- Quote from: kingdakafan on October 13, 2009, 03:00:44 PM ---I dont really know how to start but, the spunkiness is really getting on my nerves. >:( We as posters have no say on what happens to our spunkiness. I dont think its fair. All you admins can just whallop away. I see some people like B-mac and myself making very long and descriptive posts and we get whalloped for it. and then all the admins have positive numbers. I dont like this one bit. Any who agree with me please speak.

--- End quote ---

im just here to talk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version