Clementon Park and Splash World > Clementon Park and Splash World Chit Chat

New Clementon Website

<< < (2/3) > >>

AV Matt:
Hot Punami.

CoasterPrince:
I GOT IT!!! Fahrenheit²

Robert T Ackerman:

--- Quote from: AV Matt on March 24, 2010, 07:44:58 PM ---Hot Punami.

--- End quote ---

lmao that made mynight

PcMan:

Same here would love to ride the  Hot Punami  :D

WadeJ:
Thanks for the heads up coasterprince.  The new site is 10x better than before.  I guess that's a good start.

This place will always have a huge place in my heart because of growing up in the area and visiting every year but I still can't get over whats been done to it.  Get a real carousel back in the actual CAROUSEL HOUSE, bring back a family woodie, classic family fun rides like the whip or even a tilt-a-whirl and of course, the Clementon Belle.  I know paddle boats were brought in as a replacement but that just isn't the same.

I know it isn't the fault of the current owners and they are really trying the best they can in this economy but all of the reasons I listed above (among others) are why this family of 5 has never been there.

I'll go myself once a year for Hellcat though :).

And for the record, they have come a long way.  I know the park was MUCH cleaner and more spruced up on my last visit and it seems like the condition of the few rides they do have left is better than before but they still have a long way to go.

Edit: i almost forogt to mention, the inverter is going bye bye to make way for a new flat of some sort in 2010.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version