Other Stuff > Anything Goes

Planning a trip to Ohio this summer .... is it worth the trip to go to

<< < (2/2)

AV Matt:
Yeah Kennywood is tricky even in daylight. 

WadeJ:
Just don't make the same mistake we did.  We left CP too late in the morning and didn't realize how long it REALLY takes to get to KI. And it isn't a half day park so I missed out on quite a bit.

Bubba Z:

--- Quote from: jimmybjammin on April 02, 2011, 09:11:01 PM --- Regarding Knoebels and the long drive to CP from NJ, I think you would want to spend a night near Knoebels and head to CP the following morning to "recharge." I always declined the stop there because the drive at night to CP would be more difficult to find compared to the "right off the interstate" convenience of KD and KI.

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking he is talking about the drive out of Knoebels, not so much finding Cedar Point at night ?

AV Matt:
I think he's implying that Cedar Point isn't as easy to find as KI and KD since it's not right off an interstate exit ramp.

jimmybjammin:
I meant both that CP isn't right off the interstate and that it's another 6 hour drive from Knoebels when I may be tired. That can easily become a long day in my book when my morning started with a 4 hour drive to Knoebels. I'd prefer splitting it or driving straight through which is a shorter day of driving, giving the couple hours of fun at the end as the "reward" where I can walk to a bed at Hotel Breakers. Everyone has their own preference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version