Industry > Miscellaneous Discussions

Corner of Chaos

<< < (2/3) > >>

Coasterdude28:
^Cool, do you know her name? I wonder if she is who I met yesterday.

Coasterdude28:
The first weekend went pretty well. Great turnout on Friday. Saturday was rained out. Sunday was a little slow from what I could tell. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far though.

Here is my look. Part lizard, part man.

WadeJ:
Very cool. Amazing how the weather can vary by so much. Bubba and I were @ Gadv FF on Sat and not a drop of rain!

Coasterdude28:
^Weather can be funny like that sometimes. It was literally like a monsoon here last Saturday, and fine a few miles away.

The haunt is really getting good. I am having a lot of fun with it, and scaring the living hell out of people. I am proud to say that last night I made two people pee, made a grown man cry, and had countless people scrambling away screaming. It's so much fun :)

Coasterdude28:
We are really picking up, and I could not be having more fun than I am! On Saturday we had 2,200 people come through. The atmosphere is really awesome and the scares are everywhere. If you are a haunt fan in the area, I suggest you get out and at least check out the Wooded Wasteland and the Barbaric Barnyard. You can pass up the other two if you want :)

I'm in the woods and will scare the hell out of you.

The only downside is that I haven't been able to get out to FrightFest, and don't think I'll have the chance this season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version