Industry > Industry News

PortAventura New for 2012- Shambhala

(1/11) > >>

Millennium Force 44:
Since there is no topic for this yet I figured I would start one. As everyone knows PortAventura is building a massive B&M Mega coaster for 2012. Other than the fact that Leviathan is a B&M Giga coaster, Shambhala is looking way more unique and out of character for B&M.

The first camel back looks insanely steep and massive.

Holy crap this looks awesome!

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LurYe5RIG6U#noexternalembed&feature=player_embedded

B-mac:
you're totally forgetting the fact that there's a tunnel at the tail end of the ride.

AV Matt:
That twisty thingy looks neato!

I didn't know about this ride until the picture that was posted a little while back. MUCH More interesting than Leviathan.

B-mac:

--- Quote from: AV Matt on February 16, 2012, 11:19:31 PM ---That twisty thingy looks neato!

I didn't know about this ride until the picture that was posted a little while back. MUCH More interesting than Leviathan.

--- End quote ---

That twisty thingy was used by Vekoma for BattleStar. A little different flavor and physics to it but it's still pretty much the same. Now when the hell are they gonna make a Cobra Roll that does that?

dkny6363:
It just looks like a speed reducing version of a hammerhead turn to me. Kinda cool looking though. I guess if the turnaround doesn't get ya the magnetic trims will anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version