Clementon Park and Splash World > Clementon Park and Splash World Chit Chat

Clementon Park - May 2012 Construction Progress

<< < (3/3)

Millennium Force 44:
Thanks for all the pictures Wade. Somebody please get my arss here this summer. I still have never been.

chilled182:
Just wanted to give everyone an update now that I have a free minute.  Big Wave Bay opened just a few hours after the park's opening day, which was the first time a new attraction has opened with the park in well, probably forever!

First picture is a shot of the wave pool now that all of the themeing has been completed.  I'm standing behind the fence for the new restroom here.

Second picture is a closer shot of the building with the new signage and some crab traps and surf boards.

Third picture is standing next to the pizza/funnel cake building, looking out over towards Laguna Kahuna

And of course the last picture is from our Memorial Day Weekend Firework show.  It makes a really nice setting for fireworks!

WadeJ:
Thanks for the update and congrats on getting this open!

Vezina:

--- Quote from: WadeeJ on June 19, 2012, 12:05:59 PM ---Thanks for the update and congrats on getting this open!

--- End quote ---

Great pics Wade. Me and the family will be visiting Clementon Park soon.

WadeJ:
While I'm sure you'll have a great trip, keep in mind these pics are from 2012 :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version