Industry > Trip Reports and Meeting Plans

Coastin By The Ocean 2012 ROLL CALL

(1/2) > >>

Robert T Ackerman:
It's happening and I'm surprised Tom hasn't started this thread, updating us regularly. Who all is planning on going? We are staying at the "new Boardwalk Bungalow right by the boardwalk. I'll be down Friday afternoon to start enjoying my last weekend of unemployment. You really can't beat the price of this event vs. visiting on a regular operating day (2 days for the price of one plus ERT/food/free up charge attractions)

https://store.moreyspiers.com/coastermsg.aspx

B-mac:
sadly I went last week :(. Still using the same tickets that my mom bought like 9 years ago, and there's still plenty to go through. I'll be honest when I get the money and the ability to, this will probably be one of the first enthusiast events I go to.

Robert T Ackerman:
I went last week too. That's no excuse!

Robert T Ackerman:
1.) Frissbeking

WadeJ:
We just had a 4 day vaca in wildwood so I won't be making it. Next year our 2nd oldest should be tall enough for everything so that might help justify this as a separate trip :). For now, I'd feel bad doing that to him.

Btw, whatever you do, DO NOT stay at the Kings Inn. Besides being a complete dump (knew that ahead of time but friends were staying there to), they allowed me to experience easily without a doubt the worst possible customer service in all of my travels. Ever. They don't deserve a dime of your money!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version