Latest Updates > Park News

King Cobra is Now Open!

(1/3) > >>

jglonek:
The new King Cobra slide at Hurricane Harbor is now open! We hope to have some pictures and feedback on it for you soon!

Have any of you been on it yet?

Ogolo:
Hope?

B-mac:
Hang on I need to do a few crunches and push ups, and then starve myself for two days just so the nazis won't deny mr the ride.

jglonek:

--- Quote from: B-mac on July 25, 2012, 07:49:49 PM ---Hang on I need to do a few crunches and push ups, and then starve myself for two days just so the nazis won't deny mr the ride.

--- End quote ---

Just eat lightly a few days before!

WadeJ:
Needless to say, the couple of days notice for the media event wasn't enough for any of us to make arrangements with work.  On top of that, the ride has crazy rider restrictions.  Besides the single rider only rule which kills capacity, there is a 200 pound weight limit for those single riders.  I somehow doubt Polin will sell many more of these in the states if they can't work out these crazy restrictions.  Also, after checking it out yesterday in person for the first time, I was shocked out how small it actually was.  Looks really cool though.  I still plan to visit it at some point though and will give my opinions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version