Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Chit Chat

Six Flags Membership ?? Same as season pass ... just a new name ?

(1/3) > >>

coastermom:
So my sister is thinking of a season pass this year . She calls and asked me what membership card I had me not looking at the web site then has to go to Six Flags web site and the season passes are now Membership cards ? Are they any different then what we got at the end of last season ? It seems to have the highest membership and the platinum pass at the same level . I did notice VIP opening times for highest membership on both cards though ... Anyone hear of this new membership program ? Just wondering what I missed ?? ??? and if it is still the same as a season pass ?

Ogolo:

--- Quote ---Looking for a Low Monthly Payment? Try our brand new Membership Passes
They offer great value, more flexibility and feature the same in-park benefits as Season Passes.

What is a Six Flags Membership?

A Six Flags Membership is an unlimited use ticket that includes all of the benefits of a Season Pass but offers additional flexibility and a low monthly cost. Unlike Season Passes, Memberships never expire and can be cancelled any time after the first 12 months.

How are Memberships the same as Season Passes?

Memberships have all of the same in-park benefits as Season Passes -- Members receive unlimited admission to the park, in-park discounts, free admission to other Six Flags theme parks, free tickets for friends and all of the other benefits described on our Season Pass page.
--- End quote ---

http://content.sixflags.com/greatadventure/tickets/membership-faqs/

1 to 3 Memberships (price per Member per month) 
Regular $6.84/mo
Premium $7.67/mo

4 to 10 Memberships
Regular $6.39/mo
Premium $7.25/mo

coastermom:
Just figured out my Premium pass is cheaper per month at 5.45 then the membership is WHY get the membership unless they are going to change this for everyone next season ? My premium pass at 5 passes for 5.45 a month would then jump to 7.25 ..granted it is like 1.80 but this is all going to be times 12 ! That is a 22 buck increase for 5 people next season if this happens .. The only difference I see right now is the name and not going to have to take my picture again year to year and free parking at other parks .. is there anything else I am missing ?

Ogolo:
And the free parking upgrade will carry over year to year without extra cost.
I don't know what that means if you purchase it?

Edwardo:
Membership is new and not at all parks. They compared it to a gym membership that you can cancel at any time. I think it's a great idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version