Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Chit Chat

Six Flags Membership ?? Same as season pass ... just a new name ?

<< < (2/3) > >>

rjholla2003:
It also sounds from that description that unlike a season pass, a membership doesn't require a seasonal renewal. Just keep on paying and next season stroll up. I'd take that deal just to not have to deal with the season pass processing line!

B-mac:
I'd pay $8 a year to avoid that god awful line. Season Pass Processing is one of the worst rituals every year for me.

PcMan:
I still don't have A season pass  mostly because the Parking pass is so high
but still looking for 2 season passes and parking pass
I know sometimes People get Vouchers for season passes so if anyone gets/have any to sell
let me know( i did see one on ebay may bid)
its for me and Tina and we don't go much but still like to have

Ogolo:
The Membership FAQs did not indicate if a membership price would ever change so I contacted guest relations and got the following answer:

"The price will always stay the same, unless of course you cancel giving 45 days notice ( after the 12 month requirement)and repurchase."

viperviper:
Check out the electronic signature agreement, it reads:

changes in price; after the minimum term. If the monthly payment for your membership vary in amount, you are generally entitled to email notice at least 10 days before the change in amount including when the new payment will take place and how much it will be. However you choose to instead get this notice if the price change would differ by more than $ 10.00  etc.........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version