Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Chit Chat

2014 Announcement: 415 Drop Tower (inside Ka!); Rolling Thunder Being Removed!

<< < (3/7) > >>

Steve:
Side thought. It is funny how the still use a yellow Ka train in the animations yet there is not one.

ChuckR:
Steve, that's exactly what I thought.

Did something drastically happen to Rolling Thunder this year with the sudden demolition of it? I'm seriously considering coming to Riding of the Bull now just for some last Rolling Thunder rides.

This drop ride looks intense, Drop Zone at Kings Dominion gets me every time. But, I'm also worried about the capacity of this thing as well and like Wade said the safety of this thing being in the infield of Ka. Especially how they closed the queue of Ka after the incidents on it.

Blackhand1001:

--- Quote from: Steve on August 29, 2013, 06:55:21 PM ---Side thought. It is funny how the still use a yellow Ka train in the animations yet there is not one.

--- End quote ---

The guy that does the animations needs to get some new canned scream sound effects as well. He uses the same 5 second loop in every video.

Robert T Ackerman:
So when is the media day? :)

Coasterdude28:
This looks pretty awesome. A drop tower is a really good addition to the park, especially if it has good capacity. Can you imagine how fast Ka's trains will look as they fly up the tower at 120mph and you fly down at 90mph right next to them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version