Industry > Trip Reports and Meeting Plans

2014 plans??

(1/5) > >>

Robert T Ackerman:
I know it's only February but I'm bored and the off season is getting to me. I've planned out a few trips for early spring already...

Early April we're be visiting Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens for a weekend trip

Late May we're taking a road trip with several stops starting at Carowinds. Then driving to Pigeon Forge for my first time to hit Dollywood and Gatlinburg for 3 days and then packing up and heading to Holiday World for 2 days for Holiwood Nights. Kings Island will be visited the day after, and then we're driving back to NJ, maybe stopping at a park on the way home or my brothers in Columbus, Ohio depending on work/time.

Late June will be Kennywood, 2 days at CP and a morning at Michigan's Adventure followed by 5 days in the Electric Forest in Rothbury, Michigan. We may stop at Hershey or something on the way back from Michigan to break up the drive.

Anyone else have any plans they're excited about?

dkny6363:
Wow ambitious schedule. All I have planned is 4 days at knoebels camping.. probably something in the fall. Maybe a day trip to either waldameer or sea breeze.

Robert T Ackerman:
I'm currently unemployed, and won't be starting work again until July at the earliest so I figured... why not?

Steve:
The only plans I have are going to KI/CP the first week of June. With the possibility of hitting Hershey on the way back home.

Having a job with vacation days has its perks.

Robert T Ackerman:
^ I'll be at KI on June 1st!

I also kind of just added a trip down to Orlando to the plans for March 16-19.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version