Latest Updates > Park News

Great Adventure Opens April 12th!

<< < (2/3) > >>

B-mac:
Yeah I'm opping Bizarro, be scared #GetTwisted.  O0

Steve:

--- Quote from: rjholla2003 on April 02, 2014, 04:32:31 PM ---I won't be there opening weekend since that's the same weekend the Galaxy S5 launches, so they're all mandatory work days. Maybe I'll use one of my days off during the Spring Break week to pick up my ID and play for a bit.

--- End quote ---

Let me know what day you go. I'm off Tuesday and Friday that week for school so if it's one of those days I will be glad to accompany you. I haven't played in the park in a long time.

Ogolo:
I never thought the day would come when people were talking about Privacy and Snowden to Six Flags employees when entering the park.
Is it possible the weather was too nice for an opening weekend?

B-mac:
The park was pretty packed for a Monday, probably because we had Magcon at the park today.

WadeJ:

--- Quote from: Ogolo on April 14, 2014, 02:01:18 PM ---I never thought the day would come when people were talking about Privacy and Snowden to Six Flags employees when entering the park.
Is it possible the weather was too nice for an opening weekend?

--- End quote ---
its funny what causes people to freak. The finger print is useless. They simply record something you always have and compare it to the pass you scanned to prove you are that person. The fingerprint is useless otherwise. I rather they do this than take my photo!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version