Industry > Industry News

future coaster predictor

<< < (2/5) > >>

dkny6363:
I could see Georgia getting an RMC. I pray it's mean streak. No Good guess on a GG in NA.

AV Matt:
SFOG has a fantastic coaster lineup. No need for any more anytime soon IMO.  They should keep GASM and Cyclone in tip top shape and add a bunch of flat rides. No need for another woodier or fake woodie.

I think Cedar Point is bound to do something "wood" in the near future, be it redoing Mean Streak or adding another coaster all together.  A killer out & back could wrap around the southeast corner of the park (Gate Keeper's lift hill). Plus there's always been talk of adding a pier.

I'd love to see them go crazy with Mean Streak and RMC it or even better, tear it down completely and start from scratch with a launched dueling woodie with inversions. :D

Just as long as they keep Magnum running for ever and ever, I don't care.

dkny6363:
Cedar point lacks a 10/10 coaster. I love Magnum, and alot of people love MF. But they don't have a Texas giant,  El toro, I305, or Voyage. Something that everyone thinks is awesome. And yes matt I know you like magnum more than half those. RMC Mean Streak just makes so much sense to me. Even though at coaster mania 2011 they said it would never happen. That was before everyone knew how well it turns out.

Darien Lake is supposedly doing predator, but I will believe it when I see it.

AV Matt:
Predator may get topper track, but I don't see Darien Lake totally changing it into a steel coaster. 

Doing something with Mean Streak makes sense, but the layout is totally lame. They should just tear it down and start from scratch.  The last thing they need is another steel coaster. 

dkny6363:
I think mean streak has a lot of potential as an RMC. Am I wrong or didn't Texas giant dramatically change the layout. Rattler certainly did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version