Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Trip Reports and Meeting Plans

Riding Of The Bull (Seis) 2014 - Whos going ?

<< < (2/3) > >>

PcMan:
I also thought  maybe a short ert on    Zujo

B-mac:
Tossing it around in my head. I probably will go but like Wade says I'd prefer if it went til midnight like previous years.

Ogolo:
Anyone else going?
A co-worker has been asking me for a visit to the park all summer...so I offered him the RoTB option and he accepted.
Hopefully he won't be regretting that choice.  ACEers + Fairgrounds could be a bit overwhelming.

It also seems like it is also earlier than previous years.

Maybe next year they will combine ROTB with Great Muslim Adventure Day.

WadeJ:

--- Quote from: Ogolo on August 26, 2014, 10:11:30 PM ---Anyone else going?
A co-worker has been asking me for a visit to the park all summer...so I offered him the RoTB option and he accepted.
Hopefully he won't be regretting that choice.  ACEers + Fairgrounds could be a bit overwhelming.

It also seems like it is also earlier than previous years.

Maybe next year they will combine ROTB with Great Muslim Adventure Day.

--- End quote ---
Exactly.  Even more difficult a choice for me because I loved this event as a way to have some father son(s) time.  After last year, I'll be bolting out of that park during the Toro ERT because regardless of how accepting I am, there are just some things I really prefer not to have to explain to a 12 year old yet alone a 9 year old.  Needless to say, they learned a whole lot of new vocabulary on our Nitro ride at 9:30 last year. Not cool.  And I don't blame Fairgr0unds or hold a grudge one bit.  It was after all THEIR event and they were gracious enough to let us crash it! 

Plus, we can go to the park on a regular operating day and stay til 10 and the lines are all but gone anyway from 9-10!!

Still on the fence.. I guess I have to decide soon.

B-mac:
I'm just going to annoy the crew mates at the rides I am trained at :P If anyone wants a free trip up Bizarro's exit just find me and ask!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version