Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Have you seen the Party Patrol ?  (Read 1784 times)

Offline Bubba Z

• White Castle Fries only come in one size
  • Global Moderator
  • Nitro
    • http://www.freewebs.com/fredbean/index.htm
Have you seen the Party Patrol ?
« on: April 22, 2006, 02:13:49 AM »
I was walking around the park taking pictures and gathering information for my next project when all of sudden comes this golf cart out from the picnic grove.  Then these two guys hop out and started randomly dancing in front of people.  I even forget what music they were playing. All  it reminded me of was party boy(Chris Pontius) from Jackass.  It was very weird and entertaining all at the same time.  

While it seems like a good idea , I worry someone will try and take off with the cart, or the performers  accidentally hit someone while on the paths during peak season. Even with it being slow today they had trouble getting  past the log flume area. I even think about little kids who sometimes walk with their heads down, or run from one area to the next without looking getting hit. Well in any case,  Good luck with that one guys. Me personally,  I think Mr. Six would Have been a better choice to place in the golf cart and put him in the parking lot near the birthday cake.

Here is the tricked out Golf Cart  

Watch out Party Boy !

Here they are Again dancing for the crowds near El Toro

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 11:43:53 AM »
Yes and they are very annoying sometimes . It can be dangerous there are many small children there just running and someone could get hit . We had light crowds on 4/21 but if it is extremely crowded driving that golf cart around and navigating through crowds might be a problem we will just have to wait and see how people react to it and if it causes a safety problem

Offline ChuckR

• Would you just look at it?
  • Global Moderator
  • Kingda Ka
  • RIP Chiller...
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 01:08:57 PM »
I thought they were funny!

Offline Nozzy

• Jungleland Express
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 01:52:47 PM »
I've never seen their golf cart, but I've seen them plenty of times.  I find them amusing too, although they've never approached me.  I'm sure that someone will get angry at them, but I'm sure that they're prepared. I'm more afraid of the tourists approaching me for some reason :D
Still alive, contrary to popular belief.

Offline vinnyv

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 11:50:29 PM »
They were driving around when I was at the park the other day. I found them a little strange. They were trying to get people to hula hoop....but nobody would. I was approached by a guy dressed as a superman nerd however!!