Great Adventure Boards > Great Adventure Chit Chat

If you were in charge (Part 3: Frontier Adventures)

<< < (2/2)

WadeJ:
First off, you seriously give this stuff some thought.  Thats awesome.

As for what I would do to spruce up the area, I think they need a decent flat back there.

The area behind the wagon and next to BOTW used to have a shooting gallery.  It has since been shuttered.

That piece of land would be awesome for a MAJOR drop ride.  It would definately boost attendance in that area of the park as well as get people off of the main through-way.

As a bonus, the 3 seconds you are up there would allow for some awesome scenery.

edit:  RJ- I'll leave the theme up to you LOL

rjholla2003:
Thanks for the compliment.  This new major has taken me to a new place in regards to how I look at amusement parks.

chilled182:
the western atmosphere would sadly be missed in my opinion if were ever to alter it.  I think what it needs is a rampant woodie through the woods near the north star arena.  I also feel that they need to either, demolish, or repair north star.  Its obviously behind the times, but it does being revenue when we have a good preformer coming in.

ChuckR:
They really should have a show in there, there is a lot of possible stuff that can be put in the Northern Star Arena.

KingdaKaRuler05:
Good ideas RJ. I like them. It would take a little getting used to, but I like the change overall. I think a flat should be added in the area as well. Maybe a scrambler, themed to Hydra's. :D Just kidding. That would be pretty cool though.

-KKR05

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version