Great Adventure Boards > Hurricane Harbor

What HH needs..

<< < (2/3) > >>

sfgadvfreak:
Water coaster, Tornado, and a wave machines are all great additions that should come to HH.  If HH got the attention it deserved, those would have probably been installed already.

One thing that I would love to see is a body slide that empties into a circular bowl with an opening in the middle about 10 feet above a pool.   I am not sure of the names of these, but I think it would make a great addition.

Also, a rope swing, lillypads (which about everywhere except HH has), and Shotgun Falls would be amazing to have for smaller children (and myself because I love all three).

WadeJ:
I'm actually thinking about hitting Typhoon Lagoon on my next WDW visit just because of their water coaster slide.  Usually, once I hit all of the main attractions I get bored but this one might be more re-ridable.  Actually, with the attendance spike TL saw after opening it, I'm surprised every water park hasn't installed one by now!

SilverBullet:
I think the water coaster belongs in GADv if your referring to the Intamin/Mack water coasters. If it isn't I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm thinking about hitting HH this summer for the 2nd time ever, first time since it first opened.

WadeJ:
Sorry, should have linked it ;)  I was thinking more along the lines of crush n gusher - http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/parks/attractionDetail?id=TLCrushnGusherAttractionPage

It can go up and down hills.

PcMan:

A Looping Water slide would be a great addition for the waterpark and would be the only one in the USA
looks awesome ans wouyld attract many people to the waterpark

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TGmBrYpZag

it would be better to have a Dual looper

Wade forward this to the folks at the park  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version