Welcome, Guest

Latest 20 Shouts

Current Weather

SIX Stock

Author Topic: Photo TR 5/30  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Robert T Ackerman

• SPAGHETT!
  • Global Moderator
  • Green Lantern
  • "The Grammar Hammer!"
Photo TR 5/30
« on: May 31, 2006, 03:39:10 PM »
Since I never actually do any kind of TR's or post any new pics, I thought I might as well start now.   :P

On the way to the park is a new Llama farm. It is on 539 in Warren Grove (I think I might be the only one who comes from that direction) I got a few pics of the llamas in action, and I must say, they are some stupid (funny) animals  ;D. I got to the park a little after opening to meet up with Joe (Bubba) and Tom(PCMan) and we got a quick ride on Chiller Red, Batman, FreeFall, 2 Nitro rides, and Congo Rapids. This would basically be the end of our riding, ad we only rode Medusa after that. We left the park for some KFC then went through the Safari to take some "exclusive" shots from back there (plus the fact I have not gone through the Safari since '99. It was nice, nothing new, a bunch of animals... Now on to the pics...

Llama Farm on the way to the park:

Kingda Ka's Backside:

Camel:

Camel's Toe:

Said Camel Again:

Medusa:

Kingda Ka's Bunny Hill:

El Toro and some Monkeys:

Ka and Bazar:

Ka again:

El Toro Turn:

I don't know why, but I really like this picture:

Joe (Bubba) in all of his glory:

And the Flume:

Fin.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 03:53:08 PM by Frissbeking »

Yeah, that sucks about Chiller...I hate to see it like that. Hey, so we should get a group picture or something ok. I'll call you later!

Offline coastermom

• Batman & Robin: The Chiller
Re: Photo TR 5/30
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 04:02:26 PM »
nice photos one question are there people working on ET's track in that photo of the two hills ? And has anyone seen any life in it since Monday ?  ::)

Offline WadeJ

• Administrator
  • Green Lantern
    • GadvOutpost
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 04:05:23 PM »
El Toro is going through a standard inspection following its test run on Monday to make sure everything stayed nice and tight ;)

Offline PcMan

• Kingda Ka
  • Yo
    • techhi.net
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 06:45:31 PM »
Freesbee I like the Balins Bazarre pic .
Today (wed.) same as Tuesday men on lift hill no testing.
THey did get another Tarp up over the Q line and someone left the door to the bridge open in PDC area  no signs that said no entry.
pictures to follow
park was a little more people then Tuesday but KA's wait was about 35 minutes at 11:30
and others (Medusa Nitro about 20 minutes) Chill blue running
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 06:48:59 PM by pcman »
Yo